Why co-locate in Telehouse?
Telehouse is the UK's most well established carrier-neutral data centre. The Telehouse Corporation has facilities around the world and leads the telecommunications space market.
In addition to their five sites in the United States, three in Germany and two in France, Telehouse has two sites in the capital, Telehouse Docklands and Telehouse Metro.
Access to our core network is available at the main Telehouse Docklands facility. This site consists of three data centre buildings and one administration block. All are connected by raised footbridges and entry is provided through a single secure access point. Telehouse Docklands is the home to the London Internet Exchange (LINX) and other major peering exchanges.
- 145,000 sq ft. of data floor space
- 24x7x365 access
- Uniformed security guards
- Dedicated on-site operations & facilities staff
- Secured perimeter fence
- Proximity card access control
- CCTV throughout the facility
- UPS Backup 2N / N+1
- Generator backup with 24 hours fuel on-site (N+1)
- Three diverse feeds to national grid
- Raised flooring throughout
If you choose to locate your server at Telehouse, you will be connected to the core of our network, ideal for high bandwidth and high availability services.
Services are available in Telehouse West since 31st March 2010.