Our core network is based in Telehouse East, within easy reach of diverse fibre optic cabling running fully on private land via a managed interconnect service provided by Telehouse's in-house cabling team.
All cabinets in the Telehouse West building are specified up to 1000mm deep and provide up to 4kW of power, with diverse A/B feeds.
Access to our core network is available at the main Telehouse Docklands facility. This site consists of three data centre buildings and one administration block. All are connected by raised footbridges and entry is provided through a single secure access point. Telehouse Docklands is the home to the London Internet Exchange (LINX) and other major peering exchanges.
- 19,000 sq metres of technical and customer space
- 24x7x365 access
- Uniformed security guards
- Secured perimeter fence
- Proximity card access control
- CCTV throughout the facility
- 2 (N+1) UPS backup per floor
- Generator backup with a minimum of 24 hours fuel on-site
- Four redundant HV power feeds from national grid
- Hot aisle/cold aisle zone design
- 800mm Raised flooring throughout
- 1000mm deep rack cabinets as standard
If you choose to locate your server at Telehouse, you will be connected to the core of our network, ideal for high bandwidth and high availability services.