TelecityGroup operates a dozen facilities in the UK in London and Manchester. Through acquisition of Redbus and IFL it has built a considerable footprint.
We have a Point-of-Presence (PoP) established in the 6-7 Harbour Exchange Square datacentre as well as a dedicated suite for customer hosting in Sovereign House which is also one of our core sites where we connect directly to LINX and LONAP as well as to international networks. We can provide a range of services in these sites, or connections between them.
- 31,000 sq ft. of data floor space
- 24x7x365 access
- Proximity card access control
- CCTV throughout the facility
- Very early smoke detection alarm (VESDA)
- FM200 fire suppression system
- 2.5 MVA UPS conditioned power & backup (n+1)
- 2 1700KVA Generator backup (n+1)
- Multiple diverse feeds to national grid
- Raised flooring throughout
- 145,000 sq ft. of data floor space
- A+B Feeds (UPS-backed) as standard in our Sovereign House suite.
Would you like to visit the NetConnex Suite in Sovereign House? Get in touch.
We can also provide various services in other Telecity sites including Meridian Gate, through out PoP in Sovereign House.